Current Job Opportunities
Welcome to Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union's listing of current Job Opportunities. As positions become available, they will appear on this page.
Please be certain your resume submission includes the following:
- An updated resume that reflects your qualifications for the available position
- A cover letter expressing the specific position you are interested in pursuing
- An additional document with written responses to the following questions:
- Explain why you selected Charlotte Metro Credit Union as a potential employer
- Please define what 'service excellence' means to you
Submit your resume via email, fax or regular mail.
Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
718 Central Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
Member Service Advisor
This position requires a service-oriented individual who will assist members with account questions, opening new accounts and processing loan applications. Prior lending experience is desired.
The ideal candidate must be:
- sales driven
- able to multi-task
- an effective communicator
Member Service Advisor Floater
Responsible for building relationships and increasing market share by selling credit union products and services
including loans. Utilize sales tools to effectively cross-sell products and services, member referrals, and promote the credit union brand.
Must be able to assist members at any branch location, including the Contact Center on occasion. The ideal candidate is able to effectively
conduct MSA and Teller job functions as needed. This position requires schedule flexibility.
Evaluate and/or design new systems, applications, networks, or other technology tools that support growth, enhance services to customers, and provide efficient processes for end-users which
support the strategic goals of the credit union.
- College degree or equivalent educational and work experience
- Prior experience with Symitar programming, Power On and Symform preferred
- Experience with AJAX, MVC, UNIX, and Java preferred
If selected for further consideration, someone will contact you. Credit and background checks required for all positions. Applicants must be bondable.
Again, thank you for considering Charlotte Metro as
your next employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check back regularly for new opportunities.