Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union is looking for candidates dedicated to providing top of the line service While using the latest technology tools available.
If you embrace change, technology, growth and improvement while delivering exceptional service within the credit union philosophy and movement, then you’ve found the right place.
Our salary and benefits packages are competitive, our work environment friendly, and you’ll have the opportunity for personal development and growth potential.
Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union takes pride in providing employees with an excellent benefits package. We continually evaluate the market and modify our benefit programs when necessary.
Medical/Dental (Effective following first of the month following 30 days of employment)
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Employee Premium - 85% Employer Paid
- Dependent Premium - 40% Employer Paid
- Orthodontia Coverage
- Prescription Co-pays
- Low deductibles
Life/Disability Insurance (Effective first of the month following 30 days of employment)
- 100% Employer Paid
1 times base annual salary (life)
- 60% salary (Disability)
- $5,000.00 Spousal Life Insurance
- $2,000.00 Dependent Life Insurance
401(k) (Effective first day of month following hire)
- Employee deferral up to $18,000.00 per year (additional $ for catch up contributions)
- 401(k) with 100% matching up to 5%
Paid Time Off
- Holidays: 10.5-11 days per year
- Paid Time Off with ability to cash out stored time
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Flexible Spending Plan (set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for medical and dependent care reimbursement)
- Voluntary Benefit Plans include: Vision, Colonial Life and Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (immediately upon hire)
- 50% Education Assistance (immediately upon hire). Tuition and Books following satisfactory completion of course
- Free Checking Account and other account services (wires, checks, Online Bill Pay, etc…)