Current Job Opportunities
Welcome to Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union's listing of current Job Opportunities. As positions become available, they will appear on this page.
Lead Teller - Ashley Rd and Matthews Branches
Ideal candidates possess:
Strong preference for a candidate with prior experience with CDM, vault and ATM operations.
- the ability to multi-task effectively with excellent organizational skills
- team player mindset and ability to communicate effectively with others
- strong knowledge of deposit regulations and our products/services
Member Service Advisor
This position requires
a service-oriented individual who will assist
members with account questions, opening new accounts
and processing loan applications. Prior lending
experience is desired. The ideal candidate must be
goal-oriented, self-motivated and effectively
cross-sell credit union products and services.
Responsible for review of all daily General Ledger
postings and reconciliations. Manage accounts payable, daily postings of entries
for Credit Union activity and various credit union checking accounts. Prepare
daily reconciliations on individual general ledgers accounts as assigned.
Process invoices for Accounts Payable. Previous experience with ACH processing or accounts payable preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor level degree in Accounting OR minimum 4 years prior accounting-related work experience
- Strong ability to research and analyze account activity with minimal supervision. Take prompt corrective action to correct problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of accounting theories and practices
- Above average skills using Word and Excel
Contact Center Representative
The ideal candidate will accurately convey information pertaining to the products and services of the credit union. Maintain excellent call standards and
assist members with establishing and maintaining various account types, products and services.
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am-6:00pm) and every 3rd Saturday (9:00am-1:00pm)
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Credit and background checks required for all positions. Applicants must be bondable.
Check back regularly for new opportunities.