Current Job Opportunities
Welcome to Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union's listing of current Job Opportunities. As positions become available, they will appear on this page.
Please be certain your resume submission includes the following:
- An updated resume that reflects your qualifications for the available position
- A cover letter expressing the specific position you are interested in pursuing
- An additional document with written responses to the following questions:
- Explain why you selected Charlotte Metro Credit Union as a potential employer
- Please define what 'service excellence' means to you
Submit your resume via email, fax or regular mail.
Charlotte Metro Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
718 Central Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28204
Part-Time Teller - Ashley Road Branch
25 hours per week. M, T, Thu - 10:30am-2:30pm, W
- 9am-2pm, and F - 9am-6pm.
Ideal candidate has proven service record with previous cash-handling or teller experience.
Responsible for performing general maintenance and
janitorial functions for the credit union facilities including
exterior landscaping. Deliver general and office supplies to
branch locations as needed and perform various errands under the
direction of the Facilities Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic understanding of electrical, mechanical, heating, cooling and plumbing equipment preferred
- Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record for making branch deliveries and/or running errands
- Physically able to lift up to 100 lbs weight occasionally and 75 lbs frequently
- Able to bend, stoop, climb and reach
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to prioritize efficiently and work with minimal supervision
Business Lending Consultant
Business development responsibilities include; generating new business members to refer business to the credit union.
Monitor business and economic developments to promote and develop new business leads through active involvement in community, charity, organizations, and civic clubs.
Conduct independent analysis of potential and existing businesses including financial and general business information from prospects and existing members,
perform financial analysis needed to determine what services and products should be recommended. Gather, review, submit and present complete loan packages to
include evaluation of business and commercial real estate financial statements, tax returns, personal financial statements, and credit bureau information. Analysis of
cash flow, ratios, and projections is expected along with active participation with the lending team in other due diligence activities.
- College degree or equivalent educational and work experience
- Minimum of 3 years credit union/banking experience
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and sales skills
- A demonstrable record in establishing new business and in setting and achieving annual goals
Contact Center Representative
Responsible to accurately convey information pertaining to the products and services of the credit union. Answer all inquiries and respond to
requests with regard to members' accounts. Maintain excellent call standards and provide accurate information to callers. Assist members with establishing and maintaining various account
types, products and services.
Schedule Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, Every 3rd Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.
Full-time position, 40 hours per week. Ideal candidate has proven service record with previous cash-handling or teller experience.
If selected for further consideration, someone will contact you. Credit and background checks required for all positions. Applicants must be bondable.
Again, thank you for considering Charlotte Metro as
your next employer.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check back regularly for new opportunities.